Some of the features that our Homeowners have told us were important to them in making their decision to buy a Manufactured Home in American Presidential Estates and Capitol Hills.
- The ability to customize your site with Garages, Carports, Decks, and Landscaping
- Having an actual address and not just a lot number
- That all sites have off and on street parking, metered city water & sewer, weekly curbside trash, recycling, and yard waste pick-up
- On site management to address your concerns promptly and a 24 Hour Emergency Line
- 31 foot extra wide streets with sidewalks and bright 250 watt street lighting throughout
- Stocked fishing pond, picnic & nature area, tennis, basketball, roller courts, 3 separate park and play areas with playground equipment including an under 12 play park, and other actives to allow you to maximize your leisure time
- In the Lincoln Consolidated School District with in-community bus pickup
- Near Major Employment Centers, Houses of Worship, Major Shopping Areas, and 24 Hour Convenience Shopping just minutes away
- Near Ford & Belleville Lakes with public access boat launches and one launch just a ½ mile away, park and beach areas and Golf Courses including one next door
We’re not just another mobile home park.
American Presidential Estates & Capitol Hills are an opportunity to become part of a manufactured home community of families who care about their homes, their neighborhood, and their neighbors. It’s about people and families who enjoy and take full advantage of the many amenities that are available to them because they live in American Presidential Estates & Capitol Hills.